In accordance with the Archdiocese of Atlanta, we believe that children are unique and special beings that develop in their own time and pace. Our developmentally appropriate program is designed to provide experiences that will focus on the growth of the whole child. In addition to school readiness, our program will encourage life-long learning, problem solving and decision making, and motivate each child to reach his individual potential and beyond.
Goals of our program
- Facilitate: age appropriate opportunities in spiritual, physical, social, cognitive and language development.
- Understand: the value of play, and the choice of materials and activities in the child’s learning environment.
- Provide: an atmosphere where children continue their relationship with God.
- Generate: in the young child the value of life and respect for self and others.
- Nurture: a warm, caring environment that enhances self-esteem and a positive attitude toward learning.
Under the guidance of the Catechism of the Catholic Church, the mission of Prince of Peace Catholic Preschool is to nurture His miracles so that our children may experience the gifts of Jesus Christ:
“And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, a spirit of wisdom and of understanding, a spirit of counsel, and of strength, a spirit of knowledge…” Isaiah 11:2
Age 2: 1:6
Age 3: 1:7
Age 4: 1:8
Age 5: 1:8